Like most creative professionals for hire, one career is not enough. In addition to freelance writing and web design, I also blog, write undercover service evaluations for restaurants and retail stores, create online dating service profiles for the terminally modest, and guest lecture to graduate students about freelancing, social media and marketing. I’m even an ordained reverend that specializes in officiating non-traditional and interfaith wedding ceremonies.
At bare minimum, I’m a Freelance Writer Designer Secret Shopper Social Media Consultant Blogger Landlord Reverend of the Universal Life Church.
My business cards are ginormous!
Language and form are the unifying factors in my work. Whether speaking, writing, editing, designing or consulting, well-placed ideas and words are the products I peddle.
Here are a few examples:
- Writing editorial, service, and event copy for print and web publications
- Copywriting, email, newsletters and advertorial for corporations, non-profits and small businesses
- Editing, consulting and ghost-writing on your own writing projects
- Designing custom themes for WordPress blogs and assisting with platform migrations
- Designing blog-based book platforms for writers
- Consulting, speaking and guest lecturing on social media marketing
- Writing and officiating wedding ceremonies, especially for non-traditional or interfaith couples
- Writing online dating service profiles
- [Fill in the blank here---what can a wordsmith/web geek do for you?]
Please contact me for additional information about pricing estimates, scheduling requests, and any other questions. Please email me at email@example.com or fill out the contact form below.